Access Manager - RFID vehicle access control
The erfideo Access Manager is an RFID controlled vehicle access control. The solution can be used for parking areas with gates / barriers or several gates or barriers. Typical applications are:
- Company parking
- Underground parking or parking lots of residential complexes
- Underground parking or parking lots of fire brigades
- Underground parking or parking lots of public offices
- Underground parking or parking lots of apartment blocks
- Access to the private garage or parking
- Access control on construction sites including logging
- Easy access without interaction by the driver (not operating a transmitter or stalling a proximity card to a reader - when it rains you stay dry)
- Good identification of authorized vehicles also in bad weather conditions (snow or dirt on the plate do not matter)
- Motorcycles or bicycles can be equipped with an RFID transponder - or the driver has an RFID card
- Easy installation and commissioning
- Cost-effective passive RFID transponder - no battery assisted tags needed
- Comfortable unlocking of authorization cards or windshield transponders
- During operation, no network connection is needed - standalone solution on the RFID reader
- Cloud-based solution is available as an option
- Optional central logging with web based reporting
Interested in our product or any further questions? Please contact us.
Each authorized vehicle is equipped with an RFID transponder with a unique number. The transponder is glued behind the windshield. On each gate or barrier an UHF RFID reader is mounted. Each RFID reader contains the list of authorized numbers. Depending on the antenna power, a vehicle may be detected up to a distance of 12 meters. To open a gate or barrier, an electrical contact is closed.
The erfideo Access Manager is a PC application to change permissions and the authorized vehicles/persons.
Normally one RFID reader with an antenna is used. For wider access gates addional antennas can be used. The control of the barrier is done via an electrical contact.
In special cases, a 3rd or 4th antenna can be used. For special vehicles special RFID transponders can be mounted.